Arosa is constantly expanding its charging station infrastructure for electric cars.
After the charging station in the Brüggli car park went into operation in the summer of 2016, there are now three more public charging stations in the city. Two of them, each with up to 21kW charging power, are also located in a parking garage, the car park Ochsenbühl in Jörg-Jenny-Strasse. The parking garage is accessible around the clock, normal parking fees aplly whilst the charging is for free ( type 1 and 2). The third new charging station has been set up by Arosa Bergbahnen. It is located freely accessible at the valley station of the Weisshornbahn and offers connections type 1 and 2. As with the charging station in the car park Brüggli, e-cars as well as e-scooters and e-bikes can be connected.
Arosa's hoteliers are also contributing to the outstanding charging infrastructure in Arosa, as 5 hotels now provide their guests with e-charging stations, usually free of charge.
As a guest of the following properties in Arosa, you can recharge your electric vehicle: Alpine Pearls host Arlenwald Hotel, Valsana Hotel, Tschuggen Grand Hotel, Blatters Bellavista Hotel and Sunstar Alpine Hotel.
As you can see, there is nothing in the way of a gently mobile holiday in our alpine pearl Arosa!
- Mobility guarantee
- About us
- Alpine Pearls
- Alpine Pearls-Affiliated Hosts
- Soft Mobility
- Presseinfo Alpine Pearls 06/19
- Urlaub bei Bär und Bartgeier
- Presseinfo Alpine Pearls 01/2019 Langtext
- Presseinfo kurz Alpine Pearls 01/2019
- Mit gutem Gewissen hoch hinaus 02/2018
- Alpine Pearls - Daten und Fakten 2018
- Nachhaltiger Tourismus - 5 Tipps für einen Urlaub ohne Auto
- Stilles Schnee-Erlebnis statt laute Pistengaudi