Fostering Initiatives for Sustainable Mobility using Renewable Sources within a governance model based upon Energy Communities
- Creating and managing the dialogue with National and European regulation Authorities.
- Creating synergies between Building Retrofit and Sustainable Mobility, e.g. by promoting the use of eCar batteries as a distributed energy storage capacity at city/village level.
- Supporting the design of innovative business models based on Energy Transition.
- Foster the participating in Research calls launched by the European Commission and International&National Authorities.
- Paving the way to the “Citizen Energy Communities” (CEC) as defined by the European 944/2019 Directive, supporting National and European regulation bodies in their effort to foster Energy Transition.
Fostering, networking and support for
- Designing and implementing “Renewable Energy Communities” (REC) compliant with the National adoption schemes of the European RED-II Directive along the Countries of the Alpine chain.
- Supporting the production of energy from renewable sources (sun, water, wind, biomass, etc.) in a sustainable way, truly respectful of landscape and cultural heritage.
- “Putting energy self-consumption at the center”, through Renewable Energy Communities and the use of innovative digital ICT-IoT platforms.
- Supporting the production of hydrogen exploiting the potentials of hydroelectric sector.
- Creating local contexts that are favorable to the use of Renewable Locally Produced Energy - RLPE for sustainable mobility (eCars, eBikes, eShutthes, eBuses)
- Supporting the use of RECs to produce and manage RLPE.
- Promoting the use of hydrogen as a clean fuel, with focus on skiing facilities (including snowcats) and shuttles.